I'm back for now folks...Have you missed me?
Yep, its really me.
Yep, its really me.
Here I am writing this from the comfort of my living room chair (with my arm and leg propped up). I thought just maybe my readers were tired of hearing Ryan's moan-groans and would be extatic to hear from the one and only Rae. Keep in mind I am typing this one handed!
I'm feeling 100% better. I do have an incredible headache and my bones ache most of the time but its nothing I can't handle. Ryan has already told you all of the bad stuff excuse him but sometimes he fails to realize that people need to hear the good news too.
My physical therapy is going good, I have an amazing therapist Ana Greenburg. I am so thankful to have her, she really is an angel.
My girls are enjoying having me back home even though they don't spend alot of time with me. I tend to be asleep alot! The meds they have me on absolutely knock me out, at least I'm not in pain. Right now Ryan is at work and Emma and Hannah are with their Granny. I can't keep them at home alone, I'm not capable of caring for the one legged and on armed!
I have to admit they are spoiled and I love them dearly. Don't ask how I got the computer to rest comfortably on the chair arm, just don't ask.
Feel free to IM me I'll be here alone until 3.
With love,
Rae
1 comments:
Yay! I missed you!
Post a Comment