
I have very diligently decided the new X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie is the best move of 2009. I loved every second of it and made Ryan watch it a total of 5 times in one weekend. Needless to say he was not as fascinated as I was with the totally sexy,violent and buff Hugh Jackman. He stil sat through every hour of it with me happily. I don't know why he loves me so much. Just a random post ignore its supidity. :)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Greatest Film of '09!! (maybe)
Posted by ~Rae~ at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Disagree completely. There is no way Wolverine is the greatest film of 2009. Are you completely joking, sweetheart? It was torture to watch the as you put,'totally sexy,violent and buff Hugh Jackman' parade around on screen.
:0! I said IT!!!!
wat about Mamma Mia? :) have you forgotten S.O.S? :)
Post a Comment