Family and Friends,
Ryan and I have decided to shine a little bit of light in on our lives. For those of you who know us personally you know about our struggles in life, others may not know as much. As of now Ryan's lupus is doing exceedingly well.(He actually has been taking his medicine!) No health problems on this end. Emma and Hannah are both back home and doing well. Emma watches Ryan constantly and worries if he makes a funny noise. She is really happy to be back with mommy and daddy, she makes sure we know too! We really missed them, things weren't as fun. Anyway, Mollie's name will be changed shortly but don't freak out!
Happy Hollidays!
Elizabeth and Ryan
P.S.
I just wanted to say hello and thank you to a very special friend, Ravvi. Thank you for being there for me through everything, I honestly don't think I could have made it without you. Good Luck in everything! :)
Sunday, December 14, 2008
The Start of the Begining of the End
Posted by ~Rae~ at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay! finally you got a blog, bout time.kisses all around :*
corrine,tony,lanya + bri
Thanks Rae, for everything you are and for everything you are not!
Post a Comment